"Stay back! I’m warning you! Don’t come anywhere near me!"
"As you wish, milady, but I mean you no harm."
"Not for this long. Now are you gonna come with me or not?" She asked looking at her, crossing her arms.
Reese hesitated for just a moment, “No.” she haid, shaking her head, “I’m not.” she paused, then as if knowing what Mellie’s next words were going to be, she continued, “I swore I was done hunting. For good.”
Control your emotions.
If you want to survive you forget about sympathy.
Think of it like a strategy- f o c u s on your ultimate
goal, shut out everything else, steel your mind,
move on instinct. Let doubt take over and despair
will cripple you.
The FCC sided with Comcast and decided to let ISPs censor the internet. The Internet needs to stop this from happening: http://cms.fightforthefuture.org/tellfcc/
Last Wednesday, FCC Chairman Tom Wheeler announced a proposal for new rules that would allow for a “ fast lane” of Internet traffic for content providers who are willing (and able) to pay a fee.  The proposal reverses the FCC’s previous commitment to net neutrality and open internet and allows ISP’s like Comcast or Verizon to slow down and censor services that don’t pay the toll.
We have to be totally honest, this situation is seriously grim. But there is still hope. The FCC already knows that the Internet community wants net neutrality, but they think they can put their spin on these new rules and sneak them through. If we can prove them wrong right now with a massive public outcry, we can literally save the Internet once again.
We need to stop the FCC now. Big business groups are already ramping up lobbying efforts with the FCC in swarms since Wednesday’s announcement in support of censoring the open Internet and to ensure this dangerous proposal moves forward. 
This is a critical moment. In the last few weeks more than 65,000 people have taken action with us. Can you help us get to 80,000 by the end of the day today?
 Gautham Nagesh. “FCC to Propose New ‘Net Neutrality’ Rules”.
 Edward Wyatt. Edward Wyatt. “Lobbying Efforts Intensify After F.C.C. Tries 3rd Time on Net Neutrality” http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/25/business/lobbying-efforts-intensify-after-fcc-tries-3rd-time-on-net-neutrality.html?hpw&rref=politics
we’re almost 3/4 of the way there!! c’mon guys, every bit counts!
will it ever stop
fucking signal boost
IF YOU ARE NOT SIGNAL BOOSTING THIS YOU ARE NOT PAYING ATTENTION.
IF THE U.S. FALLS TO THIS IT WILL OPEN OTHER DANGEROUS DOORS INTERNATIONALLY.
Last one, SIGNAL BOOST!!!
Mellie looked at her more seriously, “yes Im sure, I need you to help me find him. You remember the poltergeist in Amherst, or the devil’s gates in Clifton? He was missing then, too.”
"He’s always missing, and he’s always fine.” Reese said, running a hand through her hair, looking away for a moment, then she shook her head, “I can’t. Mellie, I can’t.”
W A R
- Describe your comfort zone—a typical you-fic.
- Is there a trope you’ve yet to try your hand at, but really want to?
- Is there a trope you wouldn’t touch with a ten foot pole?
- How many fic ideas are you nurturing right now? Care to share one of them?
- Share one of your strengths.
- Share one of your weaknesses.
- Share a snippet from one of your favorite pieces of prose you’ve written and explain why you’re proud of it.
- Share a snippet from one of your favorite dialogue scenes you’ve written and explain why you’re proud of it.
- Which fic has been the hardest to write?
- Which fic has been the easiest to write?
- Is writing your passion or just a fun hobby?
- Is there an episode above all others that inspires you just a little bit more?
- What’s the best writing advice you’ve ever come across?
- What’s the worst writing advice you’ve ever come across?
- If you could choose one of your fics to be filmed, which would you choose?
- If you only could write one pairing for the rest of your life, which pairing would it be?
- Do you write your story from start to finish, or do you write the scenes out of order?
- Do you use any tools, like worksheets or outlines?
- Stephen King once said that his muse is a man who lives in the basement. Do you have a muse?
- Describe your perfect writing conditions.
- How many times do you usually revise your fic/chapter before posting?
- Choose a passage from one of your earlier fics and edit it into your current writing style. (Person sending the ask is free to make suggestions).
- If you were to revise one of your older fics from start to finish, which would it be and why?
- Have you ever deleted one of your published fics?
- What do you look for in a beta?
- Do you beta yourself? If so, what kind of beta are you?
- How do you feel about collaborations?
- Share three of your favorite fic writers and why you like them so much.
- If you could write the sequel (or prequel) to any fic out there not written by yourself, which would you choose?
- Do you accept prompts?
- Do you take liberties with canon or are you very strict about your fic being canon compliant?
- How do you feel about smut?
- How do you feel about crack?
- What are your thoughts on non-con and dub-con?
- Would you ever kill off a canon character?
- Which is your favorite site to post fic?
- Talk about your current wips.
- Talk about a review that made your day.
- Do you ever get rude reviews and how do you deal with them?
- Write an alternative ending to [insert fic title] (or just the summary of one).
Alright, he couldn’t keep up the pretense of seriousness any longer, and burst into laughter. “Baggy clothing. Have you seen Steve Rogers? I don’t think he understands what clothes his size are, all of his shirts are two sizes too small. Maybe it is just a conspiracy to show off those muscles.” And he collapsed into giggles again.
”You’re ridiculous. We’re ridiculous!”
Her smile widened when he started laughing, and she started to laugh more. Laughter was catching, “Well, we know what he’s getting for his birthday now. Clothes two sizes two big.” she said though her laughs.
"It’s a gift!"
"Nice to meet you Reese." Castle told her before giving her a mischievous grin, "if I told you that there’d be no fun in the story, would there?" he asked with a shrug, "Come on, we better get out of here before it gets dark."
"Yeah, don’t want spoilers and all." Reese rolled her eyes, but couldn’t help the small smile that quirked her lips upwards. She walked beside the author, "Of course, if I knew then I wouldn’t be wondering if there were going to be masked thugs jumping out from shadows demanding you give them the ancient prized jeweled giraffe." she added, and then as if to make her point, she obviously looked closely at a shadow given by a building.